Cast and Crew Online Ticket Order Page for Ruddigore
Welcome to the online ticket purchase process for the cast and crew of Ruddigore. The process you will follow will be the same as a patron buying tickets on-line. The difference will be that you will not be charged a fee. Please do not give this page to friends and family to order tickets. You may purchase the tickets for them but do not direct them to this page.
- All tickets you order will be held at the theater. Please use the “Seating Requests” to indicate who will pick up the tickets.
- Once most of the tickets for a performance have been sold, that performance will not be available for online purchase. It will not appear in the list of available performances below.
- Once you have completed the form click the “Continue” button to move on to examine your cart and make the payment.
- Ticket Sales are Final. If you contact us early, we will do what we can to accommodate changes in plans and unforeseen circumstances.
- Please fill in the last box with any special seating requests or other messages. For example, you could ask our ticket manager for a special arrangement to pick up your tickets. Normally, tickets are held for patrons at the door, that is, the theater lobby.
- All attendees must follow the audience Covid-19 protocol. It is repeated below. Make sure anyone for whom you buy tickets knows and follows it.
|COVID-19 Requirements for Audience Members|
|Vaccinations and Boosters: All audience members must be fully vaccinated before attending a performance, including a booster if one’s initial series of vaccinations were completed before August 1, 2021. There will be no exceptions to this requirement. Each attendee must provide proof of vaccination along with official identification at the theater.|
|Masking Required: All audience members must mask at all times.|
|Social Distancing Encouraged: All audience members are encouraged to social distance, as much as possible, in the building and lobby.|
|Audience Members with Symptoms: Audience members with COVID-19 symptoms must not attend a performance. Audience members who report that they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and will not be attending a performance will be offered tickets to another performance or their tickets will be refunded.|
|Please see our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for more information.|