Unscientific - Anonymous - Non-Binding - But fun,
If no name, please check: Principal:
1. How did you feel about the number of rehearsals, use of rehearsal time,
2. How did you feel about the set, costumes, props, lights, make-up, and
the process of getting them together. How did you feel about work crew
assignments for the variety of tasks involved in the production and during the
3. How did you feel about the Stage and Music Directors, Set
Designer, Costume Designer, Stage Manager, Wardrobe Staff, Lighting Designer,
Producer, other Board members, and other people
involved in the production. You might discuss
musical and artistic interpretation, clarity of production, stage movement,
how information was communicated to the cast, organization, etc.
4. What did you enjoy most about Pinafore?
5. What did you enjoy least about Pinafore ?
6. How did you feel about your experience working with this company?
What might have made that experience better?
7. How did you feel about the number of performances? This year we did 14 performances with one Saturday matinee. Sometimes
we do fewer (12, with no Saturday
matinees). Usually we do 13 with one Saturday mantinee. Assuming that you intend to be with us for future productions, what
would be your preference? Please check one:
prefer the higher number of performances (14 or more) in the future.
like the usual number of performances (13) in the future.
I would prefer fewer performances (12 or fewer) in the future.
8. How likely are you to be in (or audition for) Iolanthe, our
Spring 2016 production?
9. What changes would you suggest for future productions?
10. Help and Involvement
GSVLOC depends on the volunteer efforts of many people, year round, to
mount its productions and maintain the company. Each member of the board
has a realm of tasks assigned. (Click here
for a description of the board positions.) Each member picks up other
responsibilities as the need arises. Other people fill in other
tasks during the year. This is seldom more than eight hours a month.
We are looking for people to help all the time. Please indicate if you
would be willing to:
run for a board position.
help out in other ways during
work on the 'Iolanthe'
production next year.
11. Additional comments?